Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Compton CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. You need a murder attorney in Compton CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Compton CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Compton CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Compton CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Compton CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Compton CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.