For a marijuana attorney in Compton CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Compton CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Compton CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Compton CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Compton CA.
Because when your future is at stake, you shouldn’t trust your own opinion of your need to plead guilty. You need to consult a professional.
Your marijuana attorney in Compton CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Certain marijuana crimes may qualify for drug diversion programs that substitute treatment for jail time. Attorney Aguirre will make sure this option is considered in your case.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Compton CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.