Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Compton CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Compton CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Compton CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Compton CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Compton CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you have just been arrested for a drug crime or are currently under investigation, you need a drug crime lawyer in Compton CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.