For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Compton CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Compton CA? You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.