Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Cerritos CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. You need a murder attorney in Cerritos CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Cerritos CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Cerritos CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Cerritos CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Cerritos CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Cerritos CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.