Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Cerritos CA
Being accused of any type of gun crime is a very serious matter. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Fortunately, hiring the right gun attorneyy in Cerritos CA will help protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Cerritos CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Cerritos CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Cerritos CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in Cerritos CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Cerritos CA. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Cerritos CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252 . We offer free initial consultations.