Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Cerritos CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Cerritos CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Cerritos CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Attorney Aguirre understands that staying out of jail is probably one of your top priorities at this moment and the most important thing you want your drug crime lawyer in Cerritos CA to achieve. You can rely on him to craft a strong defense that will give you the best possible chance of retaining your freedom. Depending on the particulars of your case, he may be able to help you avoid jail time by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Cerritos CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Cerritos CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer. call 800-572-1252 now to reach us.