For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA to represent you, the better. Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Cerritos CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Cerritos CA often comes up quite suddenly. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call our office at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.