Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Carson CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Carson CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in Carson CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Carson CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in Carson CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Carson CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Carson CA. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.