For a marijuana attorney in Carson CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Carson CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether you are accused of a minor drug crime punishable by a small fine or a serious felony offense carrying jail time, Patrick S. Aguirre will treat your case as a priority because he sincerely cares about your future. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Carson CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Carson CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Carson CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Carson CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Carson CA.