Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Carson CA
California legislators have been quite prolific on the topic of gun control. We now have numerous, confusing, and complicated laws on the books regarding the possession, carrying, and use of firearms. A relatively small infraction of any of these laws could have a big impact on your future. Not only do you risk getting a criminal conviction on your record, you may also risk fines, jail time, and the temporary or permanent loss of your gun rights. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in Carson CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Carson CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Carson CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Carson CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in Carson CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in Carson CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Carson CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.