Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Carson CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Carson CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Carson CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Carson CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the particulars of your case, he may be able to help you avoid jail time by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Carson CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Carson CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.