For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Carson CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Carson CA?Call our office at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.