Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Buena Park CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. While California has not executed anyone for years, judges do frequently hand out sentences of life without the possibility of parole in murder cases. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Buena Park CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Buena Park CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Buena Park CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Buena Park CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. He will make sure you are exposed to the most lenient penalty possible.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Buena Park CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of murder, you need to be proactive in securing the best possible murder attorney in Buena Park CA to represent you. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.