For a marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre has kept up with all the change in the law and he is prepared to provide an effective defense as your marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Buena Park CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
Your marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Buena Park CA.