Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Buena Park CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in Buena Park CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Buena Park CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Buena Park CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Buena Park CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Buena Park CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Buena Park CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Convictions for many different crimes can result in a ban on gun possession. Fortunately, a gun attorney in Buena Park CA can help get the ban lifted in certain circumstances. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.