For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Buena Park CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Buena Park CA. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.