Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Bellflower CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Bellflower CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about ensuring each and every client not only receives the due process under the law that is their Constitutional right, but also receives the best possible defense strategy for their specific case. You can trust him to fight aggressively for your future and your rights as your murder attorney in Bellflower CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Bellflower CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Bellflower CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
• Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Bellflower CA. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we know that you may need immediate help from a murder attorney in Bellflower CA. You can call us 24/7 at 800-572-1252 and we will set up a free consultation ASAP.