Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Bellflower CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. A relatively small infraction of any of these laws could have a big impact on your future. Not only do you risk getting a criminal conviction on your record, you may also risk fines, jail time, and the temporary or permanent loss of your gun rights. You will absolutely need a skilled gun attorney in Bellflower CA to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Bellflower CA Can Help
With nearly 20 years of experience in criminal defense, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Bellflower CA. He never gives up on a client. Instead, he takes every opportunity to help by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Bellflower CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Unfortunately, police sometimes violate defendants’ rights when collecting evidence. Attorney Aguirre will make sure no coerced confessions, illegally discovered guns, or other illegal evidence is used against you.
- Investigating your case: When you hire Attorney Aguirre as your gun attorney in Bellflower CA, he will personally investigate the facts of your case, looking for any new evidence that could be used to build a compelling defense strategy.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre has maintained a 93 percent success rate in court after many years and thousands of jury trials. Attorney Aguirre knows what it takes to win criminal cases in court, and you can trust him to provide honest advice about the wisdom of proceeding to trial as well as superior quality representation in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in Bellflower CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Bellflower CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you’re facing charges for a gun crime, you need and deserve immediate attention. You can get it from Patrick S. Aguirre simply by calling 800-572-1252 for a free initial consultation.