Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Bellflower CA
Have you been accused of a crime involving illegal narcotics like cocaine, heroin, LSD, or meth? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Bellflower CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been working in criminal defense since 1997,Patrick S. Aguirre can help with any of the above charges. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Bellflower CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre gets it. As your drug crime lawyer in Bellflower CA, he will fight aggressively to resolve your case in a way that protects you from a jail or prison sentence. For example, Attorney Aguirre may be able to get:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is a seasoned trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Bellflower CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Bellflower CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.