For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: If you need to plead guilty due to the strength of the evidence against you, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive a fair plea deal that carries a lenient penalty.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Bellflower CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Bellflower CA. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.