For a marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Bell Gardens CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. It is always in your best interests to hire a marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA, ideally before making any statements to the police and certainly before agreeing to any kind of plea deal with the DA.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
With help from an experienced marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA, it is extremely likely that you can secure a more advantageous outcome to your case than you would get by immediately pleading guilty. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Bell Gardens CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.