Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Bell Gardens CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Bell Gardens CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of defense attorney for your drug crime case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Bell Gardens CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Bell Gardens CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the particulars of your case, he may be able to help you avoid jail time by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Bell Gardens CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in Bell Gardens CA. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.