For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
- Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Bell Gardens CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Bell Gardens CA often comes up quite suddenly. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.