Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Artesia CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. You need a murder attorney in Artesia CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to a “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre takes his responsibility as your murder attorney in Artesia CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Artesia CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: When you hire Attorney Aguirre as your murder attorney in Artesia CA, he will immediately begin gathering evidence for your defense. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
• Defending You in Court: You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to give you his honest and professional opinion of your chances of winning your case in court, based on his 20 years of experience as a murder attorney in Artesia CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Your case deserves prompt attention from a murder attorney in Artesia CA. Attorney Aguirre is always available to answer your questions and provide a free case evaluation. Simply dial 800-572-1252 now.