For a marijuana attorney in Artesia CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Artesia CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Artesia CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Artesia CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. It is always in your best interests to hire a marijuana attorney in Artesia CA, ideally before making any statements to the police and certainly before agreeing to any kind of plea deal with the DA.
Because when your future is at stake, you shouldn’t trust your own opinion of your need to plead guilty. You need to consult a professional. There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Artesia CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: DAs and prosecutors don’t like to waste time on cases they can’t win. By uncovering evidence to support your innocence and/or weaken the prosecution’s case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the prosecution that their case is unwinnable and the charges should be dropped.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Depending on your criminal background and the nature of the marijuana offense you are accused of, you may qualify for a drug diversion program that will substitute treatment for jail time and possibly even allow you to avoid a conviction on your permanent record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Because Attorney Aguirre understands the mindset of local DAs and prosecutors, he is ideally positioned to help secure the best possible plea deals. This may include reduced charges as well as reduced penalties.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Artesia CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.