Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Artesia CA
Being accused of any type of gun crime is a very serious matter. If convicted, you could face significant penalties including fines and jail time as well as the permanent or temporary loss of your right to own any guns at all. Additionally, if you are not a citizen, you could be deported. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in Artesia CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Artesia CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Artesia CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Artesia CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Obviously, you don’t want to rely on the police to find all the relevant evidence in your case. You need an investigator who is on your side--namely your gun attorney in Artesia CA. As your attorney, Patrick S. Aguirre will work hard to uncover any possible evidence that could be used for your defense.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre has maintained a 93 percent success rate in court after many years and thousands of jury trials. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Artesia CA. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Artesia CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Superior quality representation from Patrick S. Aguirre starts with a free case evaluation. To request yours,call 800-572-1252 now.