Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Artesia CA
Are you facing charges for a crime involving illegal narcotics or illegal use of prescription drugs? No matter what type of drug offense you are accused of, remember that a conviction will limit your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Artesia CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Artesia CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre gets it. As your drug crime lawyer in Artesia CA, he will fight aggressively to resolve your case in a way that protects you from a jail or prison sentence. Depending on the specifics of your case, he may be able to accomplish this by securing:
- A Dismissal: If Attorney Aguirre can uncover new evidence that proves your innocence or casts considerable doubt on your guilt, or if he can find flaws in the prosecution’s case, he may be able to convince the DA to dismiss the charges.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is ready and willing to fight for you in court. He has a 93 percent success rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Artesia CA.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of, arrested for, or charged with a drug crime, you need to hire a drug crime lawyer in Artesia CA. Patrick S. Aguirre is here to answer your questions during a free initial consultation. Call us at 800-572-1252 now for prompt assistance.