For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA to represent you, the better. Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Artesia CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Artesia CA. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Dial 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.