Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Anaheim CA
While any encounter with the law can be upsetting, facing a murder charge has to be one of the most stressful experiences imaginable. If convicted, you could be sentenced to life in prison without parole, or at the very least be branded a murderer for life. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? As your murder attorney in Anaheim CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will do everything in his power to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Anaheim CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Anaheim CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Anaheim CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you need to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can help you negotiate for the best possible plea deal. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Anaheim CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For Your Initial Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Anaheim CA can begin working on your defense, the better. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your initial consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.