For a marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Anaheim CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For Your Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up an initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Anaheim CA.