Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Anaheim CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in Anaheim CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Anaheim CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Anaheim CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in Anaheim CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: As your gun attorney in Anaheim CA, Attorney Aguirre will search diligently for any and all evidence that could be used in your defense.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Anaheim CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Anaheim CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Initial Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer one on one initial consultations.