The right drug crime attorney in Compton CA can make a big difference
No matter what the situation is, if you have been arrested for or accused of a drug crime then you deserve the best drug crime attorney in Compton CA. Whether it’s to fight the charges in court, work toward a reduced penalty, or find an alternative such as drug treatment, Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help. Contact us today at 800-572-1252 for a free legal consultation.
A drug crime attorney in Compton CA who has experience with crimes big and small
At Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, some of our clients have been charged with major felonies. Others are facing low-level offenses. Either way, we work just as tirelessly to find the best possible outcome. We have experience with all types of drug crimes including eight of the most common drug charges:
- Drug possession
- Prescription fraud
- Possession for sale
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drug trafficking
- Drug manufacturing
- Being under the influence of controlled substances
- DUI of drugs
Have you been charged with a crime that you don’t see listed? Just give us a call at 800-572-1252 to speak to a drug crime attorney in Compton CA who can help.
Yes, you have options even if you are caught in the act
Too often, defendants don’t believe they should bother talking to a drug crime attorney in Compton CA if they were caught in the act or if there is a wealth of evidence against them. The truth is that some of that evidence may not be admissible in court. What seems like a lot of evidence may not be as convincing as you believe. What is certain is that you can trust Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre to consider all options and provide you an honest assessment of your options.
You are not out of options – learn about the options that may be available to you
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Compton CA, Attorney Aguirre knows how challenging this situation is for his clients. Though it often feels as though there are no options, the truth is that there typically are. Some of the most common options include:
- Fighting the charges at trial. Some attorneys try to get every client to take a plea deal. This is not the case with Attorney Aguirre. Going to court is not always the right choice, but if it is then you can feel confident in his 93% trial success rate.
- Convincing the D.A. to drop the charges. This is the ideal situation and though it is not always an option, you can count on our offices to consider every piece of evidence with the first goal being having the charges dismissed.
- Negotiating the best possible plea deal. If there is a mountain of evidence against you then the best option may be to accept a plea deal. However, if you are going to do so, do not simply accept what the prosecution offers you. Let your drug crime attorney in Compton CA aggressively negotiate the best deal for you.
Now is the time to get your free consultation. Just reach out to Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 to get started.