For an aggressive defense against embezzlement charges, choose Patrick S. Aguirre
The majority of individuals accused of embezzlement aren’t criminal masterminds. They are simply ordinary, hard-working people like yourself, who have made a simple mistake or a bad decision regarding cash or items of value that have been entrusted to them.
Don’t let one bad decision ruin your reputation and your future!
Instead, get fast and effective legal assistance from experienced embezzlement attorney Patrick S. Aguirre.
Why You Need an Embezzlement Attorney
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of thinking it is not really worth retaining an embezzlement attorney if the charges against them are minor or the evidence against them is strong. This could not be further from the truth. Any time you are accused of a crime, you can and should exercise your right to a criminal defense attorney.
Your attorney can provide valuable assistance with your case by:
- Being present during police questioning to ensure fair treatment
- Attending your arraignment hearing to arrange for fair bail or a release on your own recognizance
- Investigating the case to uncover evidence for your defense
- Filing motions to get any illegally obtained evidence such as coerced confessions thrown out
- Trying to convince the DA the charges against you should be dropped
- Negotiating with the DA for a lenient plea deal if appropriate
- Defending your innocence in court if needed
Why Choose Patrick S. Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of embezzlement defense attorney because he truly cares about the outcome of your case. He understands the law and he knows all the different avenues that should be explored when building an embezzlement defense. As an effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate in jury trials, he is a formidable foe for prosecutors and he can sometimes convince them to drop the charges before your case even goes to trial. But even if the evidence against you is strong, you will still be pleased you chose Patrick S. Aguirre because he is also a skilled plea deal negotiator and he will work hard to get you a deal that keeps you out of jail.
Call Now to Schedule a Consultation
Need advice or representation from an embezzlement attorney? We’re here for you. Just call 800-572-1252 to schedule your initial consultation.